Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Traffic-or no Traffic-Is it True-is it not true-who knows anymore?

Dose it seem like every letter you get, that every person on the Internet has made it RICH off this system or that software they are telling you to try? Or they all have got a ton of TRAFFIC off this new way of teaching you how to dive TRAFFIC?Come on now,,there is only so many ways you can sell stuff on the Internet ,and only so many ways you can drive TRAFFIC! They made their money by telling you how they made their money ,and with what system!They want you to pay for something you may already know!And some of them get BIG money to teach at a seminar! And the websites that want you to join for a monthly price,but they will teach you how to make lots of money like them! That how they make the money,,by you joining and all the others that think they are going to get RICH! (Now not all are bad-some do teach good things,and don't cost a lot.) I just want to know why are they not still doing what they teach?And why would you want to give or sell such a GREAT program to your competitors if you were?? Now if I had made all that money I would be out having a good time,and investing in a sure thing!

I am a Affiliate Marketer,and I don't claim any get rich programs,but you can work at it and make money! I like the thought of it is my BUSINESS ,and I do everything LOW COST!if it cost to much I don't do it,yes I may have to work hard,but if you ever get it like you want it,,,its all worth it! If you have extra cash to put into ad's and TRAFFIC,you can't go wrong there!



http://www.adkreator.com/?rid=DDdd
Thanks Olydale   
 http://olydale.ws

No comments:

Post a Comment